For over 30 years, Nichiyu have been leaders in providing businesses with technologically advanced electric forklifts. Since their establishment in 1937, they have applied an innovative approach to the design and manufacturing of forklifts, setting the benchmark in reliability, dependability and value for money.
The development and manufacturing of electric flameproof forklifts is one of Nichiyu’s specialities. Their forklifts have been developed to a level of compliance specifically targeted towards the requirements of the oil and gas industry.
Nichiyu provides businesses with forklifts that entail safety features other manufacturers cannot offer. They are one of the few companies who develop forklifts that are safe to operate in a Zone 1 unit and their system in developing flameproof forklifts is approved by NOPSEMA.
When most Australian businesses can only offer an in-house statement of compliance, Nichiyu’s system provides component certification by the world’s leading body IECEX. Nichiyu’s flameproof forklifts are assessed by an IECEx qualified flameproof engineer, who then provides an assessment report on the forklift in respect of its compliance with all clauses of the Australian Standards AS1915:1992 and AS2359.12:1996.
Nichiyu Electric Flameproof Forklift
Nichiyu have designed a forklift to specifically meet the needs of the offshore oil and gas industry. Forklifts are compliant with the requirements for use in Zone 1 areas with Gas Group IIB and IIC, temperature T4.
IECEX component certification covers:
- Traction, Hydraulic and EPS motor enclosures
- Main electrical and display enclosures
- Barrier glands
- Zener Barrier
- Intrinsically Safe SCR Card
- Traction Battery Cells
- Battery Container
- Battery Connectors
- Flashing Beacon and Horn
In addition we also include the following:
- Forks covered in stainless steel
- Plastic parts painted in antistatic paint and driver seat covered in antistatic material
- Anti-static tyres fitted
The Nichiyu Electric Flameproof Forklift will provide you with the highest level of certification available for the use of electric equipment in explosive areas. To learn more about Nichiyu Forklifts and how they can help your business, please contact us to speak to an experienced Nichiyu Explosion and Flameproof forklift specialist today.
Nichiyu Forklifts Flameproof Forklift Sales Centres
- Nichiyu Forklifts Sydney: Nichiyu Forklifts Flameproof Forklifts Sales and Hire
- Nichiyu Forklifts Melbourne: Nichiyu Forklifts Flameproof Forklifts Sales and Hire
- Nichiyu Forklifts Brisbane: Nichiyu Forklifts Flameproof Forklifts Sales and Hire
- Nichiyu Forklifts Perth: Nichiyu Forklifts Flameproof Forklifts Sales and Hire
- Nichiyu Forklifts Adelaide: Nichiyu Forklifts Flameproof Forklifts Sales and Hire
- Nichiyu Forklifts NT: Nichiyu Flameproof Forklifts Sales and Hire
Visit one of our authorised Nichiyu Forklifts Dealers, Resellers & distributors, located right across Australia: